108 LED High Output LED Solar Flood Light With Remote Control and Timer
This super bright flood light is ideal for lighting an area approximately 30 ft. Wide x 30 ft. Deep. This powerful solar flood light is suited for use with illuminating billboard signs, HOA Entrance ways and horse riding areas, parking lots and driveways. With the new battery placement on the solar panel backing, this is the perfect solution for ground effect lighting and up lighting for walls or structures. Estimated light output is comparative to approximately 175-Watt incandescent source. The Lumen measurement is 756lm (6 7lm/pc). New, is the ability to control the unit with dimming and timer functions as well as On/OFF. Operational distance for the remote is approximately 50 ft. Operational Settings through RF Remote Control: Dimming: 10%, 30%, 50%, 70%, 100% Timer: 2 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours, 10 hours ON/OFF. The light turns on automatically turns on at dusk and runs for 10 hours. For convenience, a master On/Off switch is positioned on the battery unit. Depending on environmental issues, (geographic location in US and weather temperatures) estimated night time hours of operation is 8-10 hours on a fully charged battery. Wall mount/earth stake hardware provided for install of solar panel. Flat surface and Stake provided for light.
- Remote control operation - RF controller with timer and dimming functions
- 108-super bright SMD LED (lamp measures 7 in. x 6 in. x 5.5 in.)
- Lamp housing is die-cast aluminum with tempered glass
- 12-Volt, 11-Watt poly crystalline solar panel, 13.5 in. x 11.5 in. x 1 in.
- 11.1-Volt 6 Ah lithium-ion battery
- 9 ft. of wire between battery and solar panel
- Convenience On/off switch